Good morning bookworms, let’s dive right in shall we?
What am I reading?
One Word Kill by Mark Lawrence
This book is my next endeavor for the Fortune Teller Readathon. It’s the story of a boy named Nick, who after being diagnosed with cancer and obtaining Power Word Kill in his Dungeons and Dragons game begins to encounter a strange man in the real world. I haven’t gotten very far yet, but I’m enjoying the book so far!
This Week’s Reads
- Virgin Soil by Ivan Turgenev, 3 stars
- Pride and Porters by Charlotte Greene, 4 stars
- Kalopsia by Lucinda Lamont, 2 stars
What am I posting?
- Pride and Prejudice Retellings: Bringing Out New Ideas
- LGBTQ+ Romantic Rep. Favorites!
- Top Five Romance Reads
Tomorrow is my stop on the Kalopsia blog tour, so keep an eye out for that going live! I’m also hoping to find a rhythm for Bookstagram posts until I get my hands on some real books. My work schedule is shifting around right now, so we’ll see if I’m ever able to get to the library to get a card…