Another Monday, bookworms! I’m actually rather proud that I’m keeping up with my regular posting, even when things get shifted around for life. Once again, my work schedule is in flux. First, I am having my off-days shifted from Wednesday/Thursday to Thursday/Friday meaning I work another six day week to make up for the change. Then, for a couple weeks in March I will be working different shifts than usual due to my boss being out of town. But for now, things are relatively stable!
- Reading: I am reading One Word Kill by Mark Lawrence, one of my Fortune Teller Readathon picks. I also started Stolen Enchantress by Amber Argyle, though I admittedly have not made much progress on it since starting.
- Blogging: Aside from this scheduling post, I don’t think I will add additional content today. I have been really tired lately and the idea of coming home from work at eight and having to do more work doesn’t sit well with me…
- Personal: My schedule got shifted so I will not work until the evening, and I’m hoping to actually (finally!) get a library card!
- Reading: I am planning to finish One Word Kill tomorrow and start Escaping From Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco!
- Blogging: As a result of finishing One Word Kill I plan to put up a review of the book tomorrow as well
- Reading: Stolen Enchantress and Escaping From Houdini will be keeping me occupied!
- Blogging: I plan to post another Pride and Prejudice retellings post that I’ve actually been wanting to write for a while…
- Reading: I’m hoping to have finished Stolen Enchantress by this point and will be moving on to return to Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee
- Blogging: In addition to finishing Stolen Enchantress I’d like to post the review as well!
- Reading: If I’m still chugging through Escaping from Houdini then I am, but if not I’ll hopefully add You’ll Never Know by Katie Cross into my rotation
- Blogging: I’m not quite sure what I’ll be posting Friday yet but stay tuned! I don’t have to work, so I should definitely be writing something
- Reading: Same as Friday, I’ll be figuring out what’s next on my TBR since Escaping From Houdini is the last for the Fortune Teller Readathon
- Blogging: As usual, I’ll have my Saturday Morning Wrap Up!
- Blogging: Okay bloggers, any advice for a fun blog post to write? I feel like this week will be heavy on book reviews and not so great on other content and I would love to change that for Sunday…
Hope you have a lovely week bookworms!
Friendly reminder that if you enjoy my blog and are at all interested in getting your cards read, I offer tarot services here! I appreciate any and all business I receive, especially since there will be some extreme costs coming up in the next month for my husband and I.