Happy Saturday bookworms! It is admittedly no longer morning, but I ended up sleeping in this morning before work rather than getting up and working on these blog posts sooooo
What am I reading?
Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
This book was recommended on Bookstagram by someone I follow, and I immediately downloaded it from Kindle Unlimited. I’m really excited to get further into it as I’m only on chapter one!
This week’s reads
- Escaping From Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3) by Kerri Maniscalco, 4 stars
- You’ll Never Know (Health and Happiness Society #3) by Katie Cross, 3 stars
- Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee: An American Indian History of the West by Dee Brown, 4 stars
What am I posting?
- Coffee with Catherine (February 2020 edition)
- The Fortune Teller Readathon Wrap Up
- Ethical Responsibility: On the Writer or on the Reader?
Well right now I need to get my wrap up for all of February done, and figure out my reading goals for March. I’ve also got a lot of business to take care of on a personal level, though, so it may be slow going getting things kicked off this week. Are any of you doing any fun challenges or readathons for March? Tell me in the comments!