- Reading: Having finished all the other books I was reading, I am currently only chugging my way through Winter’s Fury by A.E. Rayne (which is probably a good thing, it’s over 700 pages!).
- Blogging: This afternoon I had a scheduled review, which went up, on Captain Blood by Rafael Sabatini and you should check it out!
- Blogging: Tomorrow my March wrap up will be posted as wow, we’re finally moving on from this crazy month
- Reading: To kick off April I will be starting Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion by Elizabeth Cline, which was one of the book choices for the Our Shared Shelf GoodReads book club. I’ll also be starting A Prison in the Sun, which I’m reading for a damppebbles book tour.
- Blogging: Also to kick things off I’ll be posting my April reading and blogging goals.
- Reading: I plan to start Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Blogging: As it is a Thursday, I’ll be continuing my new Dungeons and Dragons series with information about backstories and how important they are!
- Blogging: Having missed last week’s, I’m hoping to jump on board the Positivity Wave as well as putting out a review for The Old Weird South.
- Personal: Holy crap my birthday is on Saturday!
- Reading: I will be starting the Icelandic book Angels of the Universe at the request of my husband
- Blogging: In addition to my usual Saturday Morning Wrap Up, I’ll be posting a discussion post, this time about pirates in literature
- Reading: I plan to start These Rebel Waves, which means I’m hopefully done with a few of the other books I started this week
- Blogging: I’ll be posting a review of Goddess of the Hunt, a collection of poetry all about the goddess Artemis!
Have a wonderful week, book bees!