Happy Monday book bees and welcome to another weekly schedule! As I’m sure you’ve all surmised, I have a lot of time on my hands during self-isolation/unemployment and so I’ve been doing more and more on this blog (while also job hunting). Let’s get started!
- Reading: I read Angels of the Universe over my coffee and plan to make a dent in A Prison in the Sun, but I think it’s unlikely that I’ll finish either today…
- Blogging: My scheduled review of A Dream of Ebony and White is up, check it out!
- Reading: Tomorrow I plan to rotate through my books to read some more of Red Queen and These Rebel Waves, though these are arguably two books I already sense will be hard for me to get through.
- Blogging: To follow up my review from today, I will be posting a discussion post about Snow White retellings.
- Reading: I will be starting Burying the Honeysuckle Girls by Emily Carpenter, a book from my TBR that popped up on Kindle Unlimited
- Blogging: I’ve also got a discussion post planned for Wednesday, this time about female authors in fantasy
- Reading: I’ll be starting The Mermaid and the Bear by Ailish Sinclair on Thursday!
- Blogging: As it’s a Thursday, my D&D day, I’ll be releasing the third installment in my D&D series.
- Reading: I’m really excited about starting The Burning Sea by A.E. Rayne, the second book in the Furyck Saga since I enjoyed Winter’s Fury so much
- Blogging: Funnily enough, I have my review of Winter’s Fury scheduled for Friday too
- Blogging: As usual, I’ll have my Saturday Morning Wrap Up post (flip a coin to decide if I’ll post it in the morning or afternoon haha); I’m also planning to finish Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion and have a review for Saturday, since my digital library loan ends the 15th.
- Reading: I’ll be continuing Melanie Cellier’s Beyond the Four Kingdoms series with A Captive of Wing and Feather
- Blogging: I’m currently drafting a discussion post for Sunday about literary fiction and genre fiction