What am I reading?
The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
Every Single Secret by Emily Carpenter
Just started this on Wednesday and I am already hooked! Carpenter knows how to write an engaging protagonist for sure.
Limbo by Thiago d’Evecque
The Queen of the Night by Alexander Chee
Wolf Gone Wild (Stay A Spell #1) by Juliette Cross
Another one I just recently started, this one is a paranormal romance kind of book and it’s delightful so far!
The Princess Companion (The Four Kingdoms #1) by Melanie Cellier
Murder at the Fitzwilliam (Museum Mysteries #1) by Jim Eldridge
Blood of the Prophet (The Fourth Element #2) by Kat Ross
The Social Tutor (Branches of Love #1) by Sally Britton
This Week’s Reads
- The Burning Sea (Furyck Saga #2) by A.E. Rayne, 4 stars
- Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand, 4 stars
What am I posting?
- I DNF’ed a book and need to talk about it
- Discussion: How I take books off my TBR
- So you want to start reading historical nonfiction…
- Discussion: LGBT+ Rep in Genres
- Discussion: Do you like prophecies in stories?
- PM Press Submission Call!
- D&D Series #9: Should you care about your party?
I am back to working full time and boy is it exhausting. As you may have noticed, this week I’ve been lacking in my usual engagement and promotion of my posts. While I’m still trying to maintain a decent pace, I haven’t been catching up the way I should have on my “weekend” and it’s possible my posts will take another dip in frequency as the weeks go on. So be it, but I’m still hoping to keep up with things!