Skip to the content
- Blogging: I have a schedule post for a fairy tale background, this time on The Princess and the Pea
- Blogging: Having finished Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand, I’ll have a review out on Tuesday
- Reading: I’ll be starting The Vampyre since I was trying to finish The Queen of the Night and didn’t begin it yesterday
- Blogging: My blog post for this day will be about inserting fictional characters into history through historical fiction
- Blogging: For my tenth D&D series post I’ll be sharing an anecdote from my time as a player! I think I’ll be doing this every 10th post
- Blogging: It’s my hope that I’ll make my 5/26 deadline for finishing The Queen of the Night and have a review out Friday!
- Blogging: In addition to my weekly wrap up, I’ll have a post about happy endings in horror and thriller novels coming out
- Reading: I should be starting Tales From the Dark Web but I’m not entirely sure I’ll be able to, we’ll see how work this week goes!
- Blogging: I’ll have my Coffee with Catherine post to round out the month coming out! Also, hopefully, a monthly wrap up.