Hiya book bees! I’m trying out this new series where I post links to blog posts, book reviews, and other content that I’ve been enjoying from the bookish community. I’ve been collecting links for a little bit, and I’m still not sure how I’m planning to time this series so I’ll just be throwing on as many links as I feel fit and doing this in installments when it seems appropriate!
- This post by Catarina from Pages and Plots on June 2020 Readathons was super interesting (despite not signing up for any of them haha)
- Another of Catarina’s posts, this one discusses the Black Lives Matter movement and offers a variety of ways to help
- Kal from Reader Voracious also posted about Black Lives Matter with some reading recommendations
- Nikki from Nikki Swift Reads posted a list of black adult romance authors that definitely has some interesting titles on it!
- Book Review: Royal Blood (Vampire Kisses #6) by Ellen Schreiber – by Joanna at The Geekish Brunette
- Blog Tour + Review – Catalyst by Tracy Richardson – by Stephen at Stephen Writes
- Serialized Excerpt: To Sleep in a Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolini – by Danielle at dmcireads
- The Henna Wars Review by Hâf at library looter
- Book Review: A Whisper in the Dark by Jessi Elliot and K.J. Sutton – by Jen at Jenacide by Bibliophile
- THE CREAK ON THE STAIRS By Eva Bjorg AEgisdottir #RandomThingsTours #BookBlogTour #OrendaBooks – by Jackie at Jackie’s Reading Corner
- Murder on a Mississippi Steamboat by Leighann Dobbs @leighanndobbs @bookouture #BooksOnTour @BOTBSPublicity #cosymystery #Bookreview – by Yvonne at Me and My Books
- Book Review: The Beholder (Book 1) by Anna Bright – by Jen at Jenacide by Bibliophile
- Pet Review – by Hâf at library looter
Well, uh, that’s quite a lot of posts! Please check out any and all of these wonderful book bloggers!
For my fellow bloggers who do installments/series like this one: what sorts of links do you include?