What am I reading?
The Gentleman Physician by Sally Britton
The Haunted Lady by Mary Roberts Rinehart
This week’s reads:
- The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton, 4 stars
- Icelandic Folk Legends: Tales of Apparitions, Outlaws, and Things Unseen by Alda Sigmundsdóttir, 3 stars
- soft in the middle by Shelby Eileen, 4 stars
What am I posting?
- Archived Review: Cinder Ella by ST Lynn
- Review: Tales From the Dark Web by JT Withelder
- Release Day Blitz Review: Hurricane Vignette by Avery Kilpatrick
- Review: Blood of the Prophet (The Fourth Element #2) by Kat Ross
- Delving into Kindle Unlimited
- Pride Month: My Top Three Trans Characters in Fiction
- D&D Series #13: Running A Session
- The Magic System in The Fourth Element Series
I think I’m well on my way to keeping up this much activity, which I’m pretty proud of considering I’m working full time and barely have the time to keep scheduling blog posts. I always feel like I’m a weird combination of a couple of days ahead and a couple of days behind. In trying to maintain the momentum for some of my June goals I’m also losing sight of where I should go next. Good thing I still have the rest of the month to figure things out!