What am I reading?
The Gentleman Physician (Branches of Love #2) by Sally Britton
The Beast Side: Living (And Dying) While Black in America by D. Watkins
The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America’s Shining Women by Kate Moore
This week’s reads:
- The Haunted Lady by Mary Roberts Rinehart, 2 stars
What am I posting?
- Review: Wolf Gone Wild (Stay a Spell #1) by Juliette Cross
- Review: The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
- Review – Icelandic Folk Legends: Tales of Apparitions, Outlaws, and Things Unseen by Alda Sigmundsdóttir
- Links to Check Out #2
- Character Discussion: Aidan Bishop from The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle
- Pride Month: In Search of Bisexual Rep
- When oral folk legends are put into writing
- D&D Series #14: Queering Your World
- StoryGraph vs. Goodreads
Well book bees, stay tuned for my review of soft in the middle coming out this morning as well. I’m trying out a new TBR plan for July but I’ll talk about that in my July goals post (wow it’s already the end of June!). If you’re interested, tomorrow I’m posting a Coffee With Catherine, since it’ll be the last Sunday of the month. Crazy how time works!