Sorry for being a bit late with this post book bees! After my days off were jerked around due to an unfortunate situation, my boss finally got things sorted out and gave me today off to make up for everything. Naturally, I slept in and forgot completely that I hadn’t finished this post up and scheduled it yet….
What am I reading?
Knightmare Arcanist (Frith Chronicles #1) by Shami Stovall
The Curse of Calico Jack by Colin Garrow
Night of the Shadow Moon (Furyck Saga #3) by A.E. Rayne
The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America’s Shining Women by Kate Moore
Emergency Skin by NK Jemisin
This week’s reads:
- The Beast Side: Living (And Dying) While Black in America by D. Watkins, 5 stars
- The Gentleman Physician (Branches of Love #2) by Sally Britton, 4 stars
What am I posting?
- Review: soft in the middle by Shelby Eileen
- Review: The Haunted Lady by Mary Roberts Rinehart
- DNF’ed “Review:” Sea of Revenge by Nicola Italia
- Coffee With Catherine, 6/28
- Discussion: Consent in Romance Novels
- June 2020 Wrap Up
- July 2020 Goals
- D&D Series #15: When it’s time to end your character
- Delving into Kindle Unlimited #2
Hopefully some stability honestly. I think I’ve finally worked out a way to make sure I get all my blogging done during my spare time, but it definitely requires that my schedule stay consistent.