Hello book bees! This is a new style of post I’m just trying out, so let me now in the comments if you’re a fan of this!
- The Curse of Calico Jack by Colin Garrow
- Knightmare Arcanist by Shami Stovall
- The Buccaneers of America by Alexandre Olivier Exquemelin
- The Girl From the Well by Rin Chupeco
- Stubborn Archivist by Yara Rodrigues Fowler
- Emergency Skin by NK Jemisin
- The Naturalist by Andrew Mayne
- ANIMO by Lisa Ann Rowe [I honestly don’t have a solid reason for DNFing this, hence the lack of post about it. I just wasn’t feeling the mood of the book when I started it, so maybe I’ll pick it up another time!]
- The Haunting of Ashburn House by Darcy Coates
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- Magic With Skin On by Morgan Nikola-Wren
I’m glad that I managed to at least start all the books that were on my TBR for the month! I’m also happy to report that nothing I finished was lower than a 3 star rating, and despite DNFing one book I did so without hard feelings, just a mood thing. This has been a pretty successful reading month all things considered!