ScallyWagAThon: August 16th – 23rd
Hello there book bees! Welcome to my TBR for the ScallyWagAThon! This readathon is about following a map of prompts and completing at least four prompts to complete the readathon. You can check out this twitter account for more information including the map and list of prompts!
- Prompt One: Aye Aye Captain!
- For this prompt I selected Dread Pirate Arcanist by Shami Stovall. The prompt was to pick a book with two “i”s in the title. I also went the extra step of wanting a book involving seafaring
- Prompt Two: Bawdy Songs
- This prompt is for a book involving romance so I selected Seafire by Natalie C. Parker from my TBR!
- Prompt Three: Washed Ashore
- This is my detour stop! I selected this book for the prompt of a book 3+ years or older, and picked The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
- Prompt Four: Black Sails
- My final prompt is for a book with a black cover and I picked Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman. Since the readathon is only a week long, I’m not going to try and get too ambitious and select any more than the minimum amount of books!
Are you participating in the ScallyWagAThon? If so, let me know what you’re reading!