- The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle – Stuart Turton by Raji at Worlds Unlike Our Own
- THE BALLAD OF SONGBIRDS AND SNAKES by Suzanne Collins : A Review by Gayatri at Per_fictionist [by the way, that blog title is amazing]
- E-Arc Review: Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles by Joana at The Geekish Brunette
- My Newest Fantasy Obsession || ARC Review: Legendborn by Allisa at Allisa White’s Book Blog
- Reflecting on “Twilight” 15 Years Later: Podcast Episode by Rhonda at Rhonda With a Book
- Goodreads Challenge Complete! What’s next? by Sarahi at Reader Gal
- September 2020 Readathons | 4 special book challenges by Cat at Pages and Plots
- Anastasia Re-tellings To Add To Your TBR by Paige at Reading Paiges
- August 2020 Wrap-Up | Getting a tan by Cat at Pages and Plots
- Viking Grave in Norway Yields Full Set of Weapons
- This post is from an archaeology website and discusses a recent Norwegian grave find and the weapons that they’ve managed to discover! Let me tell you, as someone with a degree in archaeology from a Scandinavian university I am suffering the FOMO…
- Genre Giants I: The Adult Science Fiction and Fantasy TBR Tournament
- This tourtnament looks awesome! I’ve placed my “bet” on Robin Hobb as the dark horse winner of it all, and voting starts tomorrow!
- A Nubian Kingdom Rises
- This is another archaeology post. Excavations in Kerma have begun to reveal the Nubian side of the story in Ancient Egypt, demonstrating that Kerma was more than an Egyptian outpost and instead its own city for some time.