What I read this month
- Hallow Wood (Furyck Saga #4) by A.E. Rayne, 4 stars
- The Heart Forger (The Bone Witch #2) by Rin Chupeco, 5 stars
- Once Ghosted, Twice Shy (Reluctant Royals #2.5) by Alyssa Cole, 5 stars
DNF’ed: 1 book
Total: 3 books
- 5 stars: 2 books
- 4 stars: 1 book
If I have to pick the book out of my actually completed that was my favorite, I guess I’d go with The Heart Forger. I am really loving The Bone Witch series and Chupeco’s ability to write fantastically morally gray characters.
Top Ten Blog Posts + Top Book Review
Top Book Review: Archive Review: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- September 2020 Goals + TBR
- Posts (and links!) I’ve Enjoyed #5!
- On the Hunt for Blogtober Prompts!
- Discussion: What makes a plotline a romance?
- Posts (and Links!) I’ve Enjoyed #6
- Discussion: Family drama in fiction
- Discussion: When the POV is not truly a protagonist
- October Readathons!
- Coffee With Catherine
- My Dream Bookish Job
Top Bookstagram Post
- Make a TBR Jar – Accomplished! I made a jar, and though I still have plenty of titles to add to it, I’ve also successfully chosen a book from it!
- Join a Readathon – Nope… I did not succeed in participating in a readathon this month unfortunately
- Secret Project – Also a nope. I’ll be keeping this on the back burner for when I have more time.
TBR Wrap Up
- Hallow Wood (Furyck Saga #4) by A.E. Rayne
- New Moon (Twilight Saga #2) by Stephenie Meyer
- The Wolf and the Water by Josie Jaffrey
- Knight in Paper Armor by Nicholas Conley
How was your September?