Yes! I am finally bringing back the wrap ups! Not sure I’ll bring back my weekly schedules, as not planning my posts in advance has been working for me this go around. But I like wrapping things up after a good week!
What am I reading?
- Black Flags, Blue Waters: The Epic History of America’s Most Notorious Pirates by Eric Jay Dolin
- Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte
- The Last Templar by Raymond Khoury
This week’s Reads:
- A Hope Divided (The Loyal League #2) by Alyssa Cole, 4 stars
- A Sucky Love Story: Overcoming Unhappily Ever After by Brittani Louise Taylor, 3 stars
What am I posting?
- Review: An Extraordinary Union by Alyssa Cole
- Review: The Southern Bookclub’s Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix
- Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Review: Crazy Rich Asians (Crazy Rich Asians #1) by Kevin Kwan
- Review: One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London
Well, as always, big changes are happening in my real life. I quit my part-time job about a month and a half ago, and decided to maintain a four day week with my full time job which has been good for my stress levels and ability to get things done at home. Which is important considering that once again my husband and I are moving. Seattle has just become too expensive, so we’re relocating closer to some family at the end of the summer in hopes that we’ll finally be able to save some money and not dig ourselves into endless debt.
Speaking of money, this month especially has been hard financially without my second income. We’re making progress on my husband’s work permit and actually were told there’s an expedition request in because it’s so delayed! But until then, if you enjoy the content I put out, consider buying me a coffee, which will go towards keeping a roof over our head and tuna in my kitty’s bowl.